We are open for bookings which have been prebooked and completed online.
We reserve the right to make changes to bookings, without notice should this become necessary. Any change to this will be posted on our website and social media channels and we will inform anyone with an existing booking.
Coronavirus Outbreak & Precautions We Are Taking
We ask that:
- Adhere to your booked, allocated, collection slot.
- Get dropped off and collected from our site, so you do not need to leave a vehicle on our premises.
- Be prepared to wait, when returning your vehicle, as we may not be able to process your return immediately.
- Cancel your booking if your or someone from your household displays symptoms of COVID-19 or are told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
- Download and use the NHS Test and Trace App when collecting and returning your hire vehicle.
What we are currently doing:
- We are working remotely and dealing with all bookings & enquiries by web, and email only, to minimise face to face contact.
Please email us your enquiry or book online instead of calling us.
- We require all documentation to be completed online or supplied to us by email, in advance of your hire, to minimise face to face contact.
- We are allocating you a specific collection time for your vehicle; this is to minimise the number of people on site at once. Do not arrive Early.
All of this is being done to offer the maximum protection to our staff & customers, and to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
At our site:
- Please arrive at your scheduled collection time.
- Please wear a mask when coming to collect your vehicle, and you put it on before entering our premises.
- Please scan the QR Code on entering our premises, or hiring a vehicle, with the NHS COVID-19 App.
Changes to our business & procedures:
We are only accepting bookings online
. Please email us
if you have any enquiries instead of calling us.
Irrespective of your booking method the driver will be required to complete their insurance declaration and supply their documents online. Please read through the Booking Information
before booking to ensure you have all the required documents to hand.
All bookings must be made online, and your insurance declaration must be made no later than 4pm the working day before your booking.
Helping to keep everyone safe:
We have single use disposable seat covers and surface cleaning wipes for customers to use on our vehicles for their own peace of mind.
Please download the NHS COVID-19 App
it when entering our premises.
Please ensure you wear a mask when coming to collect your vehicle.
Last Updated: 09:15 24.07.2021