We are open for reduced hours.
Under the current guidance issued by the government, we plan on remaining open during the lockdown which starts on Tuesday 5 January 2021.
House moves will continue, and we will continue to hire vehicles for this purpose, and anything which is allowed under the new lockdown rules and CANNOT be delayed until a future date where restrictions are relaxed.
However, we reserve the right to make changes to bookings, without notice should this become necessary. Any change to this will be posted on our website and social media channels and we will inform anyone with an existing booking.
Revised Opening Hours:
| Telephones & Bookings Opening Hours|
|Monday||0900 - 1100|
|Tuesday||0900 - 1100|
|Wednesday||0900 - 1100|
|Thursday||0900 - 1100|
|Friday||0900 - 1100|
|Saturday||0900 - 1100|
|Sunday||0900 - 1000|
|Please email us if possible.|
| Collection & Returns Opening Hours|
|Monday||0830 - 0930||1000 - 1100|
|Tuesday||0830 - 0930||1000 - 1100|
|Wednesday||0830 - 0930||1000 - 1100|
|Thursday||0830 - 0930||1000 - 1100|
|Friday||0830 - 0930||1000 - 1100|
|Saturday||0830 - 0930||1000 - 1100|
|Sunday||0900 - 0930||0930 - 1000|
Coronavirus Outbreak & Precautions We Are Taking
In this difficult time, we must ask that:
- You only book a vehicle if absolutely necessary.
- Adhere to your booked, allocated, collection slot.
- Get dropped off and collected from our site, so you do not need to leave a vehicle on our premises.
- Be prepared to wait, when returning your vehicle, as we may not be able to process your return immediately.
- Maintain social distancing whilst on our site.
- Cancel your booking if your or someone from your household displays symptoms of COVID-19 or are told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
- Download and use the NHS Test and Trace App when collecting and returning your hire vehicle.
What we are currently doing:
- Running revised opening hours, both on our phone lines and for vehicle collections & returns.
- We are not currently offering 4 hour hires.
- We are working remotely and dealing with all bookings & enquiries by web, and email only, to minimise face to face contact. Please email us your enquiry or book online instead of calling us.
- We require all documentation to be completed online or supplied to us by email, in advance of your hire, to minimise face to face contact.
- We are allocating you a specific collection time for your vehicle; this is to minimise the number of people on site at once. Do not arrive Early.
All of this is being done to offer the maximum protection to our staff & customers, and to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
At our site:
- Please arrive at your scheduled collection time. Do not arrive early.
- Please be prepared to wait outside, we are only allowing one customer at a time into the premises, but we will deal with your booking as quickly as possible.
- Please wash your hands before coming to collect your vehicle, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or do this before entering our premises.
- Please ensure you wear a mask when coming to collect your vehicle, and you put it on before entering our premises.
- Please scan the QR Code on entering our premises, or hiring a vehicle, with the NHS COVID-19 App.
Changes to our business & procedures:
Please book online
, do not call us. Please email us your enquiry or book online instead of calling us.
Irrespective of your booking method the driver will be required to complete their insurance declaration and supply their documents online. Please
read through the Booking Information
before booking to ensure you have all the required documents to hand.
Helping to keep everyone safe:
We have single use disposable seat covers and surface cleaning wipes for customers to use on our vehicles for their own peace of mind. We do not recommend the wearing of gloves, as this has been proven to offer
a false sense of protection, instead we recommend regular handwashing following the current government guidance.
Please download the NHS COVID-19 App
it when entering our premises.
Please ensure you wear a mask when coming to collect your vehicle.
All bookings made before 23:59 04.01.2021 can be cancelled at any time before their scheduled collection time free of charge and receive a full refund.
Our Covid Cancellation Policy is applicable to all bookings made from 05.01.2021:"We require 24 hours written notice of cancellation if required. This must be done through our online cancellation form. Cancellations after this period will be charged at 100% of the total hire charge."
All cancellation requests must be sent through our online cancellation form
Last Updated: 09.01.21 14:00